NATIONALLY RECOGNISED’ FORKLIFT TLILIC2001A
Courses delivered in partnership with Human Resource Training (RTO#31678).
COURSE OVERVIEW AND PRICE
Applicants may complete forklift training either formally with DDT Industries – (which comprises of multiple training sessions plus final assessment all done on site at DDT Industries depot).
Or informally, meaning you complete an induction with DDT, then accumulate log book hours with your employer. Once you have completed your nominal hours simply return to DDT for final assessment.
- Formal training package- $990
- $990 full training and assessment package.
- This course is set up for applicant with little, or no experience with forklift operations.
- Covers as many training sessions as required, theory and practical assessment.
- Express course- $695
- Can you provide evidence of forklift experience?
- Then complete the express course for only $695
- (Around three appointments, evidence of experience is required)
- Informal training package – $595
- Complete informal training with the use of a log booking and gain experience under your employer’s supervision. $595 no more to pay.
- Pre study learners guide available before commencing training- learn at your own pace
- Training in theory components including videos and slide show presentations
- Full training in practical driving
- Forklift driving experience under a log book
- Small class sizes
- All course learning materials
- Supplied training resources and equipment
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment
- On successful completion of this course you will receive a Nationally Recognised LF Forklift Licence
The trainee must be:
- Over the age of 18
- Able to read and write English
- Able to complete a short answer written exam (oral exam option allowed, but must be arranged at the time of booking)
- Able to complete a basic calculations exam
- Able to complete a practical forklift driving exam
- 100 points of ID for licence processing
- Appropriate levels of language, literacy and numeracy (self-assessment available)
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE COURSE
Submit an application to Australia Post in person within 60 days of successfully completing the practical assessment before performing work in the relevant HRW class. Retain the AS1 and receipt from Australia Post as evidence that you can lawfully perform work in the relevant class of high risk pending a decision on your application (interim licence).