**DOZER courses not currently available**
‘NATIONALLY RECOGNISED’ Dozer RIIMPO308D
Courses currently not available
DDT Industries are now offering the nationally recognised unit of competency for Dozer RIIMPO308D – Conduct tracked dozer operations
Offering both training and assessment courses to cover applicants seeking work in both civil and mining industries.
This course is currently only available for applicants who own or have access to a Dozer at their property or work site.
Course rate starts at $695.00 per person with discounts available for group bookings.
Additional travel fees may apply, call on 1300 438 338 for an obligation free quote.
The trainee must be:
- Over the age of 18
- Able to read and write English
- Able to complete a short answer written exam (oral exam option allowed, but must be arranged at the time of booking)
- Able to complete a basic calculations exam
- Able to complete a practical driving exam
- 100 points of ID for licence processing
- Appropriate levels of language, literacy and numeracy (self-assessment available)
- Formal training package- $990
- $990 full training and assessment package.
- This course is set up for applicant with little, or no experience with machinery operations.
- Covers as many training sessions as required, theory and practical assessment (average 2 to 3 appointments).
- Express course- $695
- Can you provide evidence of operating experience?
- Then complete the express course for only $695
- (Around 1 to 2 appointments, evidence of experience is required)
Discounts apply to bulk bookings
- 1 day (lots of experience)
- 2 days (some experience)
- 3 or more days (no experience)
If you already have experience in machinery operation, you may be able to obtain Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and only have to complete a smaller portion of the original course.
Applicants are required to undertake home study with material supplied by DDT prior to attending training.
Written assessment and hands-on training.
Your Assessment Guide will be available to download when you book with us. Go through this in your own time before your training day. This way, we can get your written assessment out of the way and spend the rest of the day practising actually using the machine.