TLI31210 Certificate III in Driving Operations
Are you currently working in the transport industry?
Are you seeking to enter the transport industry?
This may be the course for you!
The certificate III level qualification in Driving operations will not only increase your chances of gain full employment but also give you the skills and knowledge to get the job done safely and confidently.
The certificate 3 in Driving operations also includes a licence upgrade of your choice! HR, HC & MC upgrades available *conditions apply based on current licence types and tenure requirements
Certificate 3 in driving operations is a government subsidised package
meaning majority of fees are paid for you!
You may pay as little as $790 for the full cert 3 course!
*Eligibility requirements apply, call now for more information 0409040912
Do you currently have a HR / HC Licence?
Get recognition for what you have already done
Recognition of previous experience (RPL) is available with some applicant’s eligible to complete this unit within 3 days! Depending on levels of previous experience.
RPL is available for all applicants currently working within the transport industry, Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) means that your previous skills and experience will be recognised without the need for more study.
This qualification is designed for driving operation job roles within the Transport and Logistics Industry. Successful completion of the qualification will enable applicants to undertake commercial driving which may include but not limited to jobs such as-
- Line haul Driver
- Local Heavy General Freight Driver
- Interstate Driver
This training package includes completion of a licencing unit to drive a heavy vehicle.
Flexible study options available.
Face to face, Online & RPL deliveries.
Training for a majority of the units as well and certain assessments can be completed online through HR Training Collage online training portal. Which means training and assessment may take place from the comfort of your own home, at your own speed and in your own time.
Practical training and assessment is undertaken from DDT Industries Headquarters at 52 Cairns Street Loganholme.
Completion times vary from one applicant to the next and could be as soon as 3 days or as long as 12 weeks. Average completion time is 6 days. Classes run every week.
All courses are delivered from 52 Cairns Street Loganholme with practical driving taken place on surrounding greater Brisbane area.
- To undertake the unit TLIC3004A Drive heavy rigid vehicle, the student must have held their Qld Drivers Licence for 24 months to be eligible to undertake the HR licence test
- To undertake TLIC3005A Drive heavy combination vehicle, the student must have held their MR or HR licence for 12 months to be eligible to do the HC licence test.
- To undertake the unit TLIC4006A Drive multi-combination vehicle, the student must have held their HR or HC class of Qld Drivers Licence for 12 months to be eligible to do the MC licence test.
- All Applicants will be required to complete a Language, Literacy, and numeracy (LLN) assessment to confirm they have the appropriate level to successfully complete each unit. Where areas of improvement are identified additional assistance from our professional staff members can be organised. Where we cannot provide sufficient support, students will be referred to a suitable TAFE program to develop their reading and writing skills.
- Assistance is available at any stage of training either online or face to face.